Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Everyday I'm TEFLin - Week 3

Truth time.  It's now January 6, 2015 (can you believe it?!) and I obviously slacked on the whole blog thing.  I don't remember much of what happened that third week in TEFL.  But that weekend was Halloween!  2 weeks earlier, when I was exploring Prague with people from my class, I bought a tutu for Halloween and figured I'd use it for…something.  I decided to go as a dead ballerina, complete with candy skull makeup.  Prague isn't big into Halloween, and I couldn't find any costume makeup.  Instead I used my own:  cream eye shadow, dark eye shadow, and black eyeliner.  I was quite pleased with the final product.



I met up with friends and we went to a bar and then to a party.  It was a fun night!



Saturday morning, Katie and I decided to get some good ol' American breakfast.  A few other people found out and came along.  It's at a great bookshop and cafe called The Globe…ah it was so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment